This Earthbound walkthru will take you through the world of Eagleland and worlds beyond.
Page One: Adventures in Onett
Page Two: Trouble in Twoson
Page Three: Threed Turmoil and a Winters Wonderland
Page Four: Saturn Worshippers and Desert Disasters
Page Five: Fourside Fun and Moonside Mayhem
Page Six: Monkey Madness and Monotoli Sadness
Page Seven: Summers Time and the Prince of Dalaam
Page Eight: Scaraba Desert Days & Deep Darkness
Page Nine: Overcoming Shyness and Alien Invaders
Page Ten: Mysterious Magicant and Preparation
Page Eleven: Showdown Against Giygas <- Beating Giygas
Some tips you should always remember when playing:
- Call your Dad and save often. Nothing is more frustrating than losing a battle after getting a long way and not saving your game.
- Call your Mom often too. Ness gets homesick frequently, and his mother's voice brings him out of it.
- Call the Escargot Express if you have too many items you can't sell. It is a good idea to carry a lot of healing items (Secret Herbs and Horn of Life as well as food). Have the express take the Franklin Badge, Bad Key Machine, and other items that have little use after certain situations.
- Buy new weapons and armor when you enter a new area, if possible. The monsters are tougher, so you have to make yourself tougher as well.
- Remember to go to the ATMs. Unlike most other RPGs, money you earn in Earthbound battles isn't automatically given to you.
- Talk to everyone, more than once if you can. They may say something different.